AVENT Anti-Colic AirFree Starter Set
The AVENT Anti-Colic AirFree Starter Set is a kit that contains everything you need to get started with anti-colic treatment. The AirFree vent is intended to assist your child in swallowing less air. For vertical feeding, the teat keeps full of milk even when the bottle is horizontal. Reducing the amount of air a baby consumes can help with common feeding problems such as colic, gas, and reflux. Even when the bottle is horizontal, the teat remains full of milk, allowing your baby to feed in a more natural, upright position. This can help to alleviate reflux, improve digestion, and make feeding time more pleasant for both you and your child.
The Philips Avent bottle has been demonstrated in clinical investigations to minimise colic and fussing*. Furthermore, the teat's valve prevents vacuum build-up. This keeps the air in the bottle and away from your baby's stomach.
Any Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottle can be readily assembled with the AirFree vent. Cleaning is also easy, thanks to the wide neck of the bottle and the fact that there are just a few parts to clean.
Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottles in sizes 125 ml (4 oz), 260 ml (9 oz), and 330 ml (11 oz) are compatible with the AirFree vent.
- Teats are anti-colic
- Reduces colic, reflux, and wind during feeding by providing an air-free vent
- Teat design enables a secure clasp and teat collapse prevention
- Even when the bottle is horizontal, the teat remains full of milk
- Allows the baby to drink while standing, which aids digestion
- Any Philips Anti-colic and Classic+ bottle is compatible
- Because the air-free vent is a single piece, it is easy to clean and build
- Newborns will love it
- 2 x 4oz bottles
- 2 x 9oz bottles
- 11oz bottle
- 4 x AirFree vents
- Bottle and teat brush