ErgoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag - 2.5 Tog
The ErgoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag - 2.5 Tog has a simple zip-up construction that securely swaddles the infant without the need for elaborate wrapping. By limiting the startle reflex, the Cocoon Swaddle Bag keeps the baby snug. It creates a sense of closeness by simulating the womb and allowing the baby to sleep for longer periods of time. The characteristic GOTS-certified organic cotton stretch jersey material is used in all TOGs in the collection. Self-settling, full chest expansion, growth spurts, and healthy shoulder joint development are all possible as a result of this.
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag, like all ergoPouch sleeping bags, has a two-way zip for convenience of use and quick nighttime diaper changes. It also has a bell-shaped bottom, which promotes healthy hip joint development.
It may be used as a swaddle or sleeping bag, and it has distinctive press studs on the armholes, making it perfect for both babies with a high startle sensitivity and those who want to sleep freely. By releasing the push studs once swaddled babies show signs of rolling, you can convert them to arms out napping.
- 0-3m 2.5 Tog Swaddle bag for sleeping
- Breathable natural fibres Ideal for Autumn/Winter
- No wrapping is required with this simple zip swaddle
- Easy nappy changes thanks to the two-way zip
- Skin-friendly, hip-friendly, and shoulder-friendly
- There's no need for blankets
- Thermometrically rated (TOG) for warmth
- Compliant with safe-sleep guidelines
- Machine-washable organic cotton tee
- Included is a free room thermometer as well as a dressing guide
Recommended Age: 0-3m