Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump
When it comes to expressing breast milk, the Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump is the finest alternative for mothers who desire comfort, flexibility, and efficiency. If you need to express away from home, the lightweight design may be used as a single or double pump and can be plugged into the electrical mains or powered by batteries. The electric pump has a closed system that keeps breastmilk out of the tube and optimises suction levels, allowing you to express more effectively. It also has a backlit LCD panel that lets you express yourself in low-light situations.
The two independent phases of the 2-in-1 Electric Breast Pump mimic your baby's natural suction pattern. The letdown phase provides quick suction to start milk flow, whereas the expression phase provides slower, deeper suction. Within the expressiveness phase, you can also customise the pumping style to meet your specific demands, with three different effective pumping methods to pick from. Lansinoh's wide-necked bottle is included in this system, and it's compatible with all of Lansinoh's pumps. Also included is the Slow Flow NaturalWave teat, which has been clinically proved to aid in the maintenance of established nursing patterns. It comes with a handy bottle stand and a fashionable carry bag so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- When used as a double pump, you'll get more milk in less time.
- It's simple to put together and use
- There are three different pumping types available, each with its own suction control
- There are two distinct phases: fast suction and expressiveness
- No need to clean tubing thanks to the hygienic design
- Breast cushions with ComfortFit technology for a pleasant, secure fit (contains 2 sizes)
- LCD panel with a lot of light
- Design that is compact - it's light, portable, and easy to use
- Battery or mains powered (UK plug) AA batteries (six) (not included)
Recommended Age: Adult
Dimensions: 22 x 25 x 15cm